Viscous Flow Questions & Answers  
You need to isolate your bug (which is probably where you update mut). Be careful about integers and doubles... pow and exp need to be fed doubles not ints. The update of the counter within the for loop should involve only ints and no doubles or reals.
Question by Student 201327103
professor now my code can have converged answer! but until it make wrong answer ub is about $~4.07E-002 m/s$ how can I find bug?
First make sure your syntax is correct. One error students make often here is to mix the ints with the reals. Don't mix them! Thus, don't write a=1.0/2; but write a=1.0/2.0. Similarly, don't add a real to a int counter such as j+=2.0. Rather, write it as j+=2. This is very important in C, because a division by a int may give a 0 even if the real answer is not 0.
Question by Student 201527110
Professor, should I submit the design project code with hardcopy or by e-mail? If I have to send it by e-mail, through the g-mail written in your homepage?
You should submit it on paper at the beginning of the final exam. On top of that, send me the code by email. In the email, the subject should be "Viscous Flow Design Project by Student 20xxxxxx".
Question by Student 201327107
Professor, the bulk velocity for Prandtl model should be lies between 0.25m/s and 0.28m/s ? My convergence value is 0.24m/s ....
Hm, this means that definitely there is some bug (or bugs) somewhere in your code.. You should fix this.
Previous   1  ...  4 ,  5 ,  6   •  Make PDF
$\pi$