Viscous Flow Class Absence  
Comment by Dr. Parent
If you can't make it to class, mention it in this thread the morning before class time or one day ahead. Tell us which class you will miss and why you can't make it. If you are going on a graduation trip, you need to notify me at least 10 days ahead of time.
Comment by Student 201327133
Dear professor Parent I'm really sorry to do not attend your class because of the graduation trip.
Comment by Dr. Parent
^ This is not proper advance notification. You need to tell me which classes (dates) you will miss in this thread. Otherwise, you will receive some penalty.
Comment by Student 201527110
Professor, I'll miss a class on Monday 18th of September, because I'll participate in "Graduation trip" on that day. Sorry for absence.
Comment by Student 201327133
I'm sorry that i did not tell you which day i absence. It will be September 18th. I'm really sad to do not attend the class.
Comment by Student 201127118
Good evening sir. I will be absent tommorow(Sep.20). There is reserve forces training tommorow and i have to do it. If not, I'll pay a penalty because I didnt join it this year. It is last chance for me. And I'll bring the training certificate to you for attendance. There are asignment problems that should be submit tommorow. I bring it to you just end of the training. the time maybe 18:00 i think ( training time is 09:00 17:00 at Hae Un Dae)or next class. See you tommorow.
Comment by Student 201427564
Professor, I think I should take some medicine and get some rest because I have the flu. I am going to see a doctor in this morning. If I get better I would be attend the class. But for now, it seems difficult. I will submit a prescription next time.
Comment by Dr. Parent
Take a good rest and drink plenty of fluids ^^
Comment by Student 201227135
Professor, I will be absent your lecture on next monday, Oct 30th. That is because there will be a job interview on that day at noon time. I hope to participate in it, so I am afraid I won't have a chance to attend a lecture. You can give me a penalty. I am really sorry to cannot will be take your class. Thank you.
Comment by Dr. Parent
No problem. Good luck on your interview!
1,  2 ,  3    Next  •  Make PDF
$\pi$