Introduction to CFD Questions & Answers  
Please ask your questions related to Introduction to CFD in this thread, I will answer them as soon as possible.
To insert mathematics use . For instance, let's say we wish to insert math within a sentence such as $P$ is equal to $\rho R T$. This can be done by typing \$P\$ is equal to \$\rho R T\$. Or, if you wish to display an equation by itself out of a sentence such as: $$ \frac{P_\circ}{P}=\left( 1 + \frac{\gamma-1}{2} M^2 \right)^{\gamma/(\gamma-1)} $$ The latter can be accomplished by typing \$\$\frac{P_\circ}{P}=\left( 1 + \frac{\gamma-1}{2} M^2 \right)^{\gamma/(\gamma-1)} \$\$. You can learn more about on tug.org. If the mathematics don't show up as they should in the text above, use the Chrome browser instead of Internet Explorer.
Question by Student #201227106
Professor, I installed VMware and tried to run LINUX virtual machine. but it has an error with the message. I think my laptop has problem with hardware. Please recomment with my problem.
1.PNG  ./download/file.php?id=3287&sid=20011c95eb7297add1aedac9a035ae12  ./download/file.php?id=3287&t=1&sid=20011c95eb7297add1aedac9a035ae12
.PNG
I think this is because VMware on your laptop can not run a 64 bit Linux OS for some reason. So, download the 32 bit iso image of Ubuntu Mate 16.04.2 and install it (after clicking on Ubuntu MATE 16.04.2 LTS, click on 32 bit). Let me know if this fixed the problem.
Question by Student #201227106
Thank you, professor. I could install that program with your help.
I'm glad to hear that. Because your post may help others, I'll give you 2 points bonus boost.
Question by Student #201127151
Professor, I just would like to inform you that my student ID isn't listed in Introduction to CFD Scores. So could you check it again, please?
I corrected it.
Question by Student #201238707
Professor, I learnt in other class that there are two methods to solve the fluid problem. I wonder why we dealt with just differential form of fluid motion. Is it because Equation in integral form is not useful to CFD?
Both the integral form and the differential form can be used in CFD. But we can derive the integral form by integrating the differential form over a volume.. We'll get to this at one point. Interesting question: I'll give 2 points bonus boost.
1,  2 ,  3  ...  8    Next  •  Make PDF
$\pi$